The following services are offered at the Animal Medical Center:
- General Exams
- Treatment of Illness/Injury
- General Surgery
- Specialty Surgery
- Emergency Medicine (Business Hours)
- Critical Care (Business Hours)
- General Dentistry/Dental Care
- On site laboratory for blood testing, etc.
- Complete line of prescription pet food (Purina Rx)
- Microchip Implants
- Laser Therapy
Appointments are always recommended to ensure that a doctor is on-call.
If you have an emergency, you can contact the VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center at 317-578-4100 located at 96th and Hague Road.